Tuesday, July 6, 2010

SUMMER AFTERNOON

"Summer afternoon, summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." --- Henry James



I'm a Summer person, and this has always been one of my favorite quotes. I'm pairing it today with work by one of my all-time favorite artists, Laura Trevey. I would love to own every painting she creates! If you haven't yet discovered this very talented lady, I hope you'll treat yourself today!

♥ WEBSITE: www.lauratrevey.com
♥ BLOG: www.brightboldbeautiful.blogspot.com  

5 comments:

  1. What a nice pairing and I love her work too Tracy.

    The comment you left about us girls and make-up is so true ;^)

    Hope your week is going well.

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. That painting is just beautiful. I'm off to go check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I tried to become a follower today and I couldn't do it. I'll try to remember to come back. I enjoy what I see here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What vibrant watercolors~ I just checked her work out, great for a lake house! Thanks for the link! Hope you had a great 4th :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails