Sunday, February 26, 2012

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Susan, whose blog is Between Naps on the Porch, did a post today about an interview with Rachel Ashwell, of Shabby Chic fame, by Garden & Gun magazine. They included a question/answer section, which Susan suggested we all do ourselves. Thought-provoking and fun! Here goes:

1. Favorite Cocktail: Mojito
2. Favorite Getaway: Destin
3. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?: Jimmy Buffett
4. Daydream of the moment?: To be a professional scrapbooker
5. Your personality in one word?: Loving 
6. Are you more garden or gun?: Garden
7. If you were road-tripping, what's the one album you'd take with you?:  Boats, Beaches, Bars and Ballads, Jimmy Buffett
8. What are you reading?: 365 Thank Yous: The Year a Simple Act of Daily Gratitude Changed My Life” 
9. What do you want to do when you grow up?: Be a grandmother
10. What is your greatest extravagance?  Guilty Pleasure? : Shopping like the bill will never come!
11. Favorite Southern Food?: BBQ on a cornbread pancake
12. Most treasured possession?: My photo albums
13. Favorite Southern name? : Caroline (my daughter’s and great-grandmother’s name)
14. What talent would you most like to have?: To be artistic---especially to be able to paint watercolors 
15. What's your current state of mind?: Hope springs eternal

If you would like to share yours, just copy and paste. A great way to get to know each other here in cyberspace, it also makes for fun reading!

Wishing y'all a lovely, peaceful Sunday afternoon...

 

8 comments:

  1. Aren't we lucky to be married 37 years to our DH? I loved your Q & A, lots of fun. I'd like to try it. Thank you for your lovely visit and have a nice Sunday evening.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabby- It's practically a miracle nowadays, isn't it?!

      Delete
  2. i loved your answers...such fun getting to know you! Thanks for visiting me at my blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. Loved reading your blog. I agree with you on #14. I would love to be able to paint with watercolors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute to learn about and gorgeous photos~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending a sweet hello from Frog Hollow Farm! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I loved your post and the idea to repost the questions and share the answers with our friends in blogland - I may do just that when I get down to my laptop tomorrow - I am working from my iPad right now so cutting and pasting is a bit of a challenge! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poppy, I did the Q&A @ Susan's too. Fun exercise. I enjoyed reading yours. - Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was fun, Tracy! And I had a couple of "me too!" moments! One of my daughters is called Caroline (not may grandmother, though!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails