Monday, March 22, 2010

TABLE TOP TUESDAY




















http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com

I'm so happy to join Table Top Tuesday for the first time today!





Today, I've been playing in my breakfast room! I seem to be into birds at the moment. I guess that's symptomatic of my spring fever.

I found the pair of birds and the little girl on two different outings to a large antique mall in my neighborhood. (not that they're antiques!) I don't know if you can see it, but she's holding a little bird in her hands.



I love to pull things out of cabinets and create different little vignettes, just to see what I like best. And, I always seem to find things I've forgotten I had!

Although I have a lot of silver, I really love pewter. I think it goes well in the country French feeling of my house, so I've been on the lookout for it lately.

The little white vase that you can see in the back is from Jonathan Adler. He has a fun shop on Madison Avenue, that I always try to put on my itinerary whenever I go to New York.

I forgot to take a close-up of the cute little majorca pitcher. It has birds on it, too!



Don't these cherries look good enough to eat?


8 comments:

  1. I am having a "Blue Monday" giveaway at my blog, Cottage Cozy! Stop on over for a peek.

    Wishing you a terrific week!

    Stay Cozy, Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I love your pewter collection. Note to self: must start one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Tracy! I adore pewter, but it's VERY hard to come by around here. Yours is stunning
    xoxo Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. You know there really is no magic stick to Goodwill shopping. Its a matter of luck ad patience. Ive been browsing for years. Maybe you can take a week and drop by everday if time permits and see what you find.

    Mr. Goodwill Hunting
    http://g-w-hunting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy, just love all your sweet pictures.

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely vignette. I love that you mix pewter with the birds and the nest. Your little girl is stunning. Such a sweet figurine. Thanks so much for joining the party today. I am thrilled to meet you. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracy - just happened by your blog. I am new at this and finding lots of beautiful blogs to spend too much time gawking at. It looks like you have a wonderful landscape that your dogs must enjoy romping around in. I have a sheltie and 6 senior cats so I understand all about the 'living with animals thing'. Bless us! You have a lovely home. I'll be by again. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have really created a lovely table and I love your gorgeous pewter. The little birds are so cute too. Spring has sprung at your place for sure!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails