Wednesday, February 3, 2010

NEW DISCOVERY



I've recently discovered a wonderful artist by the name of Anne Harwell. Her website is annechovie.blogspot and she sells her work through Etsy, as well. I'm completely enamored by everything she does. Since I collect miniature chairs, I'm particularly intrigued by her chair paintings. Her work is so colorful and whimsical. It makes me happy just to look at it. Unfortunately, I would like to buy every single piece she creates. How will I ever decide which one to start with? Hint: It may be this one that combines my love of chairs and design books, not to mention my favorite shades of pink and green!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy! I am so excited to be your first follower! Where in the south are you? We're in NC. I LOVE those chair paintings-on my way to browse your old posts
    xoxo Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! This is my first attempt at blogging, so bear with me. I live in Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails